14 April 2007

Bedtime

It is when you get closer I lose my words. And now, before bedtime, like there is no tomorrow I have the greatest of words to tell you. I miss you, and I have thousands of ideas, for a whole lifetime, and each and every idea includes you being a part of it. And then I want to tell you to relax, like I keep telling you, it’s going to get better. Don’t be afraid to let it happen, I have capability to make you stand up straight in need for that, I can take initiatives myself. I know what my intentions were from the start, when I was calculating things, you were not even aware of me. I watched you for a time before I decided to let you know, you are the one that I want.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

grym video. passar inlägget väldigt bra. snyft...www.mattias

kathryn merteuil said...

thank you darling.
:)

Anonymous said...

Kan bara hålla med föregående talare.. riktigt bra video. Det känns ju verkligen igen.. Hoppas din plan håller så att ditt hjärta blir sådär stort igen!