20 April 2007

Holy Friday

What a great day it has been. I woke up at 7 am, because of the stupid laundry, it never MF dries.
And then I went to see my therapist and we talked about my plans for May, about my parents and their opinion about it ect. How wise I though, he really gave me something this time, but when I told my dad about it, he said; HA! How stupid, he knows nothing, and I couldn’t help laughing.
I met Evelin after the therapy and we went shopping, at first I was in kind of a bad mood, I think it was because it was breezy and cold outside. And I felt a little bit stressed, I don’t really know why. How good, she can handle me still. After an hour I thought, well, am I going to spend anything today, it bothered me that I hadn’t found anything. So I have realized I don’t like shopping. It takes too long running around, and people everywhere, just too much of everything.
Anyway, at the end I found almost everything I needed and we were heading towards the tram when a member of Hare-Krishna stopped us. He gave us some kind of cartoon magazine, that he and his friend had made, inspired by their experience in India. He was preaching about the soul, the constant soul, never changes. Our body and your mind is not us, we are our soul. And this world is not our home.
Evelin was going on about Lacan and the lack we live with since our birth, I was going on about the evolution and altruism. He was kind of cute, this guy, so convinced. He said, when I was 11 years old I was a racist, and now I'm standing here. I asked him how old he was now, and he said 23. Then I said ok, so you were a racist when you were 11, and now you’re 23 standing here talking about the constant soul, what do you think you’ll be doing when you’re 40? I got at least an honest answer, he said, I don’t know.
I went home, and for a further 3 hours, I spent my time talking about plans and visions of life.
I even got a proposal over the MSN, have you ever thought about getting married via MSN?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe.. It sure was fun with the Veda/yoga guy.. I think he got a bit surpriced that two darn cute girls such as ourselves(;D), with tons of shoppingbags, were able to put down our load and confront his filosophy with relevant theories and have a filosophical conversation.. It was nice to become randomly challenged. And I don't regret buying my shoes anymore. They are absolutely adorable and sooo comfy..;) And you did a good job shopping, I wish I had your sense of fashion and bargains! Lovidub!

Anonymous said...

Verkar ha varit en trevlig dag. Du verkar ha så många planer, jag har inga. Det verkar vara så tryggt att ha planer.

Skön video, bra låt, grymt band, såg dom live igår. :)

kathryn merteuil said...

evelin
WORD! but.
i have no sense lady.

mattias
planer, var i hela friden får du det ifrån? maj-planen eller? haha.

Anonymous said...

bland annat. Fast det kanske är något helt annat?

kathryn merteuil said...

nej, men det är en plan, helt klart. jag hoppas att jag kommer skriva egen livshistoria denna maj 2007.

Anonymous said...

...Proposal over MSN? Possible,why not?

...Getting married via MSN? Possible,why not?

Dear reality...:o))

Laka noc...:o)

Lunjo

Anonymous said...

Maybe you have your sense is somwhere in your wooden box, wrapped in your silk cloth, perhaps so carfully that you might not even notice it yourself. It just shines through for the rest of us that know you. Night night sweetie.. ;)

Anonymous said...

oops, TYPO! minus the "you have" in the beginning.. but you know what I'm talking about. ;)

Anonymous said...

By the way, PROPOSAL?! Demanding the complete story tomo.. ... ..later today!!! NOW I'm going to bed, and stop waisting good comenting space.. ;) Bonne nuit!

kathryn merteuil said...

three is a charm
haha, definitely my dear. someone should have taken a picture of our faceexpressions when we heard about the wooden box. haha.
gnite lovely.

kathryn merteuil said...

lunjo,
ti si negdje ispala iz komentara, laka noc sam ti zeljela, al sada vala jutro draga :)

Anonymous said...

...Ispala iz komentara? Jok vala - ostavih komentar i otisla spavati....Dobar dan ti zelim....

Lunjo

kathryn merteuil said...

hahah, ja i ovaj bosanski jezik, al hajd dobro.