15 April 2007

The thunder in a sunny life

Damn it! The last a few days now, you are just getting smaller.... and pitiful, in my eyes. I hate this happening, every time!!!! I mean…. come on! Don’t let me defeat you so easy. I’m expecting more resistance from you. For my own sake that is because if I continue like this I’ll never find what I’m searching for.

By the way, MAN, you are getting on my nerves, and that’s great you know. AGGHH, I have been waiting for so long, take this motherfucking composure away and release the wrath. I need it to feel alive.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Senast jag såg till dig så levde du och jag hoppas att du fortsätter trivas i det som sker. Annars får vi ändra på det.. Eller så...?

Anonymous said...

I know that...just a little be a more love...i'm tired...so tired...and i want only a little a peace in my mind...This is a test, this is a only a test...:))) (my test)

kathryn merteuil said...

mah koji ti je pises na eng ba. :)

Anonymous said...

...There is no thunder in a sunny life - if there is a sun above the thunder...

take it easy....:o)

Lunjo

Anonymous said...

Straight on girl! ;) I just hope they'll listen, for their sake. If it is a "they" I don't know.. Probably. But not definately. It's a definate maybe. Oxymorons.. Just gotta lovem.

peace!

kathryn merteuil said...

lunjo
so true :)

evelin
oxymorons yay, love them.