16 May 2007

Debura says Hi

So Mari is back in cold Sweden, in Sweden we say ”Borta bra men hemma är bäst”, meaning something like being away is nice, but being home is the best.
I don’t know if I can agree with that. I left pretty much everything that means the world to me. I guess being home is nice but being with the one you love is truly the best.
And then about “home”, where am I when I’m home? I really don’t know anymore, as I have said many times before, I’m a citizen of the world, worldwide.
Moving on, let me tell you about my stay in Bosnia. It was amazing in so many ways, I would say, wonderful, fantastic, lovely, phenomenal, unbelievable, dreamlike, ABSOLUTNO ROMANTICNO! (absolutely romantic). And those words are still not enough to explain it. I got a chance to see a lot of things I had never seen before through a totally different angle. And
I really fell in love with what I saw. I’m so full of satisfaction, but mostly of full of love. I think I would lie if I didn’t say that my “loveable” is coming through.

1 comment:

Emre Kızılkaya said...

Ah here is beautiful Mostar, like a rainbow over Neretva...