06 May 2007

Remember the Eddie-song?

Everything I know, she taught me all that, and sometimes as children back then, I think she also regretted teaching me stuff, for as children, we both wanted to win.
I remember my birthday, I think it was in 1995, my mom still mentions it sometimes "I remember seeing her through the window carrying the biggest box I have ever seen." She always had crazy ideas, and I watched and learned.
She was my first friend in this country, she shared everything of hers with me. First of all her family; her parents, her older siblings, even her grandmother. They were all my family to, and I was at her house 24/7. Then also her million barbiedolls, she even made me play soccer. As you all know as the years go by, a lot of changes, today we are grown up women, but still the same old us.
Marion, I will always be the little one, and I still watch and learn from you.

Don't pay atttention to this weird video, but the song.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's good, just watch me - and you'll know how to not do things ;)

And you never listen to me anyway. How many times didn't I tell you that too much Britney-listening will make the spirits mad at you. And what did you do? -You my friend, you got the poster.