09 June 2007

Hey life, how are things with you?

Someone told me I need to step out of myself and find out what it is I really want. That was a while ago now, and I still don’t know if I’m sure of what I want. But it is getting hard to being you by stepping out of yourself, makes me sometimes, unreachable and tired. I don’t want that, I want to be me, maybe that is like the goal here, by finding out what I want I’ll be myself again? This is not something I would like anyone else to have opinions about. Because then they’ll ask me a lot of questions that would make me know less than I know now, about what I want. Questions like, do you really think that you’ll come to a day where you’ll know everything all suddenly? What is being yourself, for you? Or they would say, everyone goes through a phase like that, just live with it. If I was asked I would say, people have reached a certain point where they really don’t have a problem, and that is the problem. Ok, I’m being myself again, I’m great.

No comments: