23 June 2007

Long time no see

I celebrated midsummer yesterday with a couple of friends. It rained all day, not very much of a surprise since it’s almost like a tradition that it rains on this day. But we managed to stay outside during the whole day, well, we had shelter from the rain so it all went very well. Everyone had brought food and of course a lot of liqueur, we are in Sweden. One of my friends was on French radio discussing midsummer celebrations in Sweden, and when she got the question if there is going to be any alcohol involved. She said, well, the Swedes will always find a way to get themselves drunk. I guess she confirmed what the rest of Europe thinks of Sweden.
Today I have been cleaning, doing laundry and packing all day. Tomorrow I’ll leave Gothenburg for Oskarshamn. At first I planned going there next week but then I got a call from my mom, and she was right determent to have me home as soon as possible. Since I always listen to my parents I had to go of course. I’ll have a few days to catch up with old friends from high school and then on Saturday next week it time visit my dear Bosnia again. Can’t wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you've planned to go to Fagerhult too, girl. You ain't going to no Oskarshamn without going to Fagerhult, Sista'!

-Basta!


Fast det är klart.. hrrrm , jag kommer inte vara hemma förrän på fredag igen, ringer imorrn från bilen när jag har tråkigt och lust på att skrämma upp mamma lite genom att prata i telefonen samtidigt som jag kör.