31 August 2007

Excitement

I’m really exhausted, I have been working from early mornings to late evenings, and I’ve even worked double shifts. And I feel, actually I don’t feel anything. I’m just empty.
But it doesn’t end here, tomorrow I have lots “to-do” and on Sunday too, I have to say I’m really happy that school starts on Monday, having a un-stimulated job sucks.
I had a giving session with my therapist, we talked about the war and understanding the people of Balkan. He thought I should read a book by Ludvig Igra called, with the Swedish title, “Den tunna hinnan”.
I think it’s amazing how things can chance over a night, maybe they don’t but when the awareness is right there, and it’s just wow. At the beginning I couldn’t speak, during the sessions I just flew away somewhere else and was not ready to share it with him. Now just as I walk into that room I have so much to tell him that I don’t know where to start. Since I came back from the summerbreak he has kept on telling me “your life is very exciting right now”.

Very exciting it is, and I’m very excited myself.


No comments: