19 August 2007

The Tefal Aquaspeed 155

I got a chance to clean my apartment today, so I did. I get fascinated by cleaning, I mean, fascinated by how good I feel afterwards when everything is in its place.
While I was cleaning I found an iron that I had forgot all about. And I felt a bit of guilt. You see, when I moved from my parents, my mom insisted that I should have an iron. So she gave me one but I didn’t have much use for it. When I was visiting my parents for Easter, she had bought a new iron again. She said, I have one myself, I promise you it’s the best. Ok mom, but I already have an iron. But she insisted again that I should have it and I brought it to Gothenburg, put it away and now I have found the damn iron. So now I have to go and iron my guilt away....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

And did it work?..))
Just curious...
regards

kathryn merteuil said...

hm... yes it did
but the scary thing was that, just afew minutes later I had posted this, she appears on MSN, she doesn't know anything about computers, at least I thought so, and she asks me "what are you doing my girl?"
and I'm like, eeh, I'm ironing my clothes with the superiron....!

Anonymous said...

are we calling this serendipity?
Maybe you send some strong vibres..))

kathryn merteuil said...

I have always wished for supernatural powers :)

Anonymous said...

It's my sincere belief that everybody have one these 'strengths' (I don't use the word power since the connotation can be explained on a wrong way..)
Call it clairvoyance, clear hearing, clear knowing, clear feeling...its only not developed...
We humans are the less developed living species on earth..))
Did you know that the Ancient Greeks were living among their Gods...?.))

Anonymous said...

Btw, linked your blog to mine. He, without permission..))
You make sense with the few things you write here.

kathryn merteuil said...

hm, I have thought about those things too, but I guess it's not possible to develop something that you don't believe in?
Down in Balkans small unexplained things happen constantly, but here in Sweden,,,, here people only believe that things you believe in can happen. Do you get my point?

And thanks....

Anonymous said...

Yes, I get your point.
But for example in The Netherlands, spirituality plays a significant role in private life...
The quantum theory of Bohm (everything is probably) made people thing different...
regards