29 November 2007

Can't we just poke?

Tagging? What’s up with that? OKAY Hans, here we go.


1. My real name is Marizela which has nothing to do with Spain, Portugal or Chile, it’s a Bosnian name, very uncommon though.

2. I was born in Bosanski Novi, (which doesn’t exist anymore since they have changed the name to Novi Grad and erased most traces after Bosnjaks) in Bosnia 1985 but moved/flew to Sweden in 1993.

3. I had a very short “career” in basketball when I was 14-17 years old. When I was 14 I was one of top 30 players in Sweden. I played in first league, nothing not brag about really since it was in Sweden.

4. I’m a member of the Green Party here in Sweden.

5. I’m a student who works more than studies. I hope to become an excellent psychologist in a few years anyway. I have also around four jobs from time to time, various, everything from working as a bartender to nursing and administration.

6. Last new-years I decided it was time for me to go back to my roots, starting to join Bosnian communities on the Internet and reading blogs I ran into a very nice Bosnian guy. Who now is my fiancé, funny how things turns out sometimes. He is by the way the first Bosnian guy I have ever dated and hope to be the last one too.


I tag (poor people):

The Matador

Marion

The Istanbulian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have at least one thing in common: played basketball as well, in the Netherlands, OLA stars..))
he, I am 1.98..))
back to poking you on facebook..))