11 April 2007

Lovemessage

As indifferent as I can be writing this now, I want make sure you know this.
What you make me to be doesn’t agree with my vision of my capability. You rise me in a way I didn’t even consider possible. I’m not used to play this part. So my dearest dear, know that
when I come around, you’ll be my island to discover.


.............


And a message to the ones I was preaching about Love
(And I thought I was very much aware, I think this is what I meant every time I was going on about the “superior”.)


I even have a dedication to Evelin, lots of chocolatecakelove, enjoy this my dear. HAJDE, HAJDE!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Du är en stark och beslutsam tjej! Håll fast vid din plan för du har en tendens att nästan alltid ha rätt..

Anonymous said...

When I come around, you'll be my island to discover.



Sarajevo??? Auuuu...teške riječi, moraš na prevaspitavanje. Zenica, Zenica i samo Zenica, vozdra Sarajevo...!!!!!!!!!!!!

kathryn merteuil said...

the matador
stas ba, ta pjesma je uselila u njezno srce, a vala i halid.
kakva ba zenica, krajina krajina!!!
jel tak, tak je.

Anonymous said...

Wohooooo!

For Capri who wants me to write in english:
I'm getting soooo spoiiiled!

For da sweds:
Jag blir sååååå bortskääämd!

Man.. This is too much, writing double like this, so this will be the one and only time.

Besides, you are lucky if you understand what I'm talking about, no matter language! Sometimes it's just for Kathryn.. ;)

Kath, you talk about a love that everyone is searching for, and with such poetry! Very nice.. And you are lucky.

Chill and have a thrill!
KRAM

kathryn merteuil said...

dearest evelin
lets go home and eat some chocolatecake, we are done writing on the MF trait and MF 16PF test for today, and this weird music at blue mountain makes me feel like i'm practise mindfulness.

Anonymous said...

I'm lucky Evelyn? :)))) Ok...:) Kathryn who the fuck is Sarajevo and Krajina...Zenica - correcting people, believe me. Evelyn, you should find a bosnian guy...:))))) Zenica , of curse, Sarajevo it's not for you, believe me...:) Mwahhh...Kathtyn - when i'll grow up i'll be a policeman - believe or not (new information) . Whatever, you miss me, and...:)))) Mwahhhh

kathryn merteuil said...

The Matador
Policeman, that's hot man. Great that you tell me that I miss you, bc I didnt know it myself. LOL.