11 April 2007

It's time to get real

Just got home from a meeting with the organizers of The Science Festival.
I’m going to help out with the Psychological experiments, it sure will be fun.
I’m very happy that I'm going to take part of it. I just hope that the schoolchildren won’t think it’s boring, but I doubt it, they will be instructed to lie for example, kids like to lie, right?

I’m caught up in a really strange mood, it is just there, so visible for me, but still, I can’t put a word for it. I’ll just leave it here now, I have a million things to do, better get going if I want to survive this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sååå jaaa.. Inte slita ihjäl sig! Klart dom inte kommer tycka det är tråkigt.. för i sådana fall är det ju dom som är tråkiga och inte du! =) Känsla före tanke! Tänk på det, det gör jag..

Anonymous said...

Vad du engagerar dig i olika saker. Två jobb, teater och sen det här förutom skolan!

Är sinnesstämmningen bra eller dålig?

kathryn merteuil said...

martin
:)

mattias
äh, det här räknas till jobb också.
jag vet inte, den bara är, lite oroande, lite roande. jag vet fan inte.

Anonymous said...

De dumma tankarna ska bort tycker jag! Känn bara känslan och se vad som händer. En god glass i vårsolen är nog bland de bästa (tillfälliga) botemedlet tror jag. =)