10 April 2007

The mean girl says Hi

Which word describes you?
Mean
You r one of those
Indifferent says; WORD!

I love mornings like this, I can walk around doing nothing for a whole hour without panicking about being late. I’ll be spending most of my time today at lectures (probably daydreaming a lot), where I’m trying to listen. Later tonight I’ll be working at the pub, there is some kind of football match and I’ll be probably running my ass off at Amsterdammertje. I don’t mind, I love busy days, helps me get focused.
So long friends, lovers and the unspecified ones, I won’t be here entertaining you today. You’ll have to entertain yourself, peace, love and very much understanding, from your Kathryn.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

nja.. jag tycker att snel hest klär dig bättre! Fotboll på jobbet! det skulle vara ngt det ;)

Anonymous said...

Come on girl! It's GAIS-HAMMARBY, which means Göteborg VS. Stockholm!!!! Biiiig game, important honourwise! GAAAIS GAAAIS GAAAIS!!! ....Just kidding. I don't follow soccer, and you know it. But Linda called me, she wanted us to go to a pub and watch "the gais" if you catch my drift.. ;) Too bad you are working. See you in school!

kathryn merteuil said...

HAHAHA, oh damn it, cant you come to amsterdammertje and watch me run around like an idiot?

Anonymous said...

hehe, det visst jag inte. Är det idé att omvärdera min bild av dig kanske? ;P

Anonymous said...

Have a nice day ...and - there is no need for being entertainer for all -the only one need is to be entertainer for yourself. :o)

Lunjo

Anonymous said...

Khmmm....dabogda se svi hvatali za dupe dok budeš radila, a svi lokovi u kafani razbijali sve okolo...i eto tako...nabijem te...

Anonymous said...

capricorn zvuci kao isfrustrirana osoba, vjerojatno poslijedica tuznog djetinjstva provedenog zlostavljanju u raznoraznim ustanovama.

Peace 'n get that baseball bat!!!

Anonymous said...

Skrattar du åt pojkarnas inlägg? så de håller på.. ;) Hoppas du haft en fin kväll på jobbet. Nu blir det sova av, skola i möra ju. Nattinatt och kram!

kathryn merteuil said...

mattias
jag är ju bara jag.

lunjo
i know, but tell them, hope you had a nice day too lady

capricorn
vala i jesu da ti javim....

anonmymous
:) hahaha. you seem to be the one how is frustrated here man.

evelin
ja herregud, man vet ju varken whats on and what off.

Anonymous said...

:))) I neka su vala, samo flaša u glavu...:) DAnas je moja utakmica, danas je dan za belaj... Jašta moja ti... Ajd ljubim...:)