28 May 2007

LUDILO

My Bosnian-weekend was really, really great and now I’m really, really exhausted. Friday evening we went to Excet for a couple of drinks. Strawberry daiquiris, zip, zip. Biljana draws attention from Yugoslavian-people, so we had to listen to this two meter tall guy talking about, hm, I actually don’t know what it was, did not listen. But she had fun at least and so did I.
All Saturday we ran around Gothenburg shopping, or Biljana did, I hate going shopping on a Saturday, PANIC, PANIC. Too much people.
When we got back from shopping it was time for us to get ready for the concert. Surprise, surprise, girls from Malmö wants to have a preparty, OK, you are welcome to my small apartment. WOUAH! The LUDILO has started, MUZIKA, MUZIKA, OPA, HAJMO! Eaaasy girls, eaaasy.
Heading Högsbohallen, all Bosnians living in Sweden are here or what? Crowded, people are singing, SMOKING, ordering cevape, yeah, they had cevape!!!!
And then the concert started, wow! It was magic in the air. Alen, Bebek, Tifa sang for four hours, at the end my ears started to hurt actually.
Here is one of my videos from youtube, this is the INTRO from the concert.

3 comments:

Emre Kızılkaya said...

I liked the music. Familiar to me. And the atmosphere seems nice.

Emre Kızılkaya said...

Marizela,

I discovered why I found this music familiar. It sounds a bit like the songs of a Turkish singer. An example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k483cXYa3gI

kathryn merteuil said...

Thank you! Oh, this is so cool, it sounds like Bijelo Bugme, but in Turkish. Real nice!