05 April 2007

Bring it on, I'm invincible

Dear lover, I have walls blocking people’s way too, it’s just that I don’t mention it, I don’t warn people. Lover, how you cope with your high walls is the opposite of how I handle it. I wish for us to meet somewhere in between, do you feel me?

So, how did I get here where I am? I don’t like people asking me these type of questions. It’s just too big to answer, sometimes I don’t even know what they’re really asking me, or maybe I know but choose to ignore it completely.
I want to clear instructions in things and I want everything to be defined, before I can give myself into something. Conclusion, I’m afraid of being misunderstood.
I don’t really care much for myself or maybe that’s what the spectators tell me? I love to daydream, making up scenarios, think deeply about other people’s relationship problems, for me there’s always a solution for everything.
Where in all this do I find reflections about myself? No you see, I don’t go there.
I let others do it, sometimes I’m thinking, what makes me is the people around me.
And very aware of it, I let them, but I also choose what to take and make my own.
About choices, I have some issues with choosing, or people making me choose, not a very good strategy to make me follow.
From deep down to outermost surface I’m a person within normal distribution, with some extreme values in some categories, according to Costa and McCrae’s “big five”.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kom på en tanke när jag läste din blogg.. Kanske inte har så mycket med själva bloggen att göra.. Men lite långsökt kanske.
Att bygga sitt liv är som ett pussel, det är underbart när bitarna passar men det är ett helvete att leta..

kathryn merteuil said...

jag skulle snarare säga att det är letandet som gör att man finner meningen.

Anonymous said...

znas nekad je dovoljno samog sebe pustiti niz rijeku, samo leci i dati da te nosi, negdje ces sigurno stici to je sigurno, al pomisao slobode kad zatvoris oci i cujes rijeku je oslobodjavajuci. Ljubav se ne konta, ona je u nama ,ona se daje i dobiva skroz bez ikakvih intentions, zato zatvori oci i budi vodjena, mozda i zavrsis gdje bas tvoje srce zeli da bude!

kathryn merteuil said...

nadam se. nadam.

Anonymous said...

Nadaš se kažeš...:) ccccc

kathryn merteuil said...

mash, ko si ti, neznas napisati svoje ime... cccc

Anonymous said...

Jo jag kan hålla med dig lite att letandet är en del i charmen.. men ibland så är det jättetråkigt när man bara hittar bitar som inte passar in..